What is Physiotherapy?
Physical therapy (PT), also known as physiotherapy, is a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialty that, by using mechanical force and movements, remediates impairments and promotes mobility, function, and quality of life through examination, diagnosis, prognosis, and physical intervention.
At 34 Heart Care center we provide the following services in our Physiotherapy and Cardiac Rehab Department:
- Acute & Chronic Pain
- Spine, Back & Neck Pain Management
- Leg, Knee, Foot And Ankle Pain Management
- Kinesio Taping
- Pre & Post Operative Patients
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injury
- Total Joint Rehab
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neuro-Rehab for Adults.
At our center Patients can Have following Equipment Choices:
- Electrical Muscle Simulation
- Free Weights
- Quadriceps Table
- Hand & Arm Exercising Machines
- Electrical Traction – Cervical and Lumber (Hydraulic)
- Microwave Diathermy
Traction Table for Lumber and Cervical Traction